February 6 was Charlotte's first birthday. We had a small party with Grandma and Grandpa (it was also his birthday) complete with a 2 layered heart-shaped cake made by Mom and Dad, silly hats and of course lots of gifts. Thanks to all for the gifts....there were so many she is still opening them 2 days later! Charlotte still amazes us daily. She is starting to pull up in her crib and has pulled to a standing position on Mom and Dad. Won't be long until we are chasing her around the house. She is starting to clap her hands and we think she said (and waved) "Bye Bye" today. Anyway, enjoy the pictures. Off to open more gifts.
Hey....there's more stuff up here
Playing with a Birthday Toy
Charlotte's Birthday Spread
I Want Cake!!
I'm never going to get any cake
WoooHooo Cake!!
4 comments:
After seeing the photos of Charlotte's birthday, I am sure we all wish we were there to join in the great time!! It really has been wonderful to read your updates -- and to view the photos. Thanks for sharing!!! Best, Leslie Nydick
Wow, Charlotte looks so big. I love the I want cake picture. What a smile!!! She looked like she enjoyed her cake.
Love, Marybeth
Charlotte looks like she is having a wonderful 1st birthday. I love looking at her smile.
Love, Carol
Cakes look so much better on the faces of one-year-olds than they do on adults! Seriously, Charlotte looks beautiful in her birthday dress, and the cake looks scrumptious. I'm glad you were all together to enjoy her birthday. Wish we could have been there
Post a Comment