Our family celebrated Chinese New Year this past weekend by attending the local Chinese American Society's organized festivities. There were lots of colorful dance, singing and martial arts performances as well as great food. Charlotte enjoyed watching the dance from the high perch of Grandpa's arms. We also saw lots of friends there.
Charlotte is now pulling up to a standing position, so everything will soon be moved up another 2 feet. Every morning we are greeted by a smiling Charlotte standing in her crib....it is priceless! She has even climbed up the stairs....I guess it's time for the baby gates to come out too. And for those of you keeping up with her vocabulary....she can now quack, sort of like a duck. Enjoy the pictures and Happy Year of the Golden Pig!!
Charlotte on Valentine's Day
4 comments:
Wow! How adorable can you get!!
Charlotte looks so happy. She will be walking before you know it. Kitty's better watch out.
Lve, Grandma Ann
What a sweetheart. Charlotte has really settled in. She looks so happy. I know she is a joy. Please keep the blog going. I look forward to every new entry.
Love, Carol
Everyone looks happy and wonderful!! I love the pink on Charlotte! Once she stars walking, it's all over, she'll be running in no time!! Enjoy every moment..they grow up so fast!! Take care..
Joyce
I thought I'd posted this a few days ago - but it's not there. Guess I'm losing it(some more!) I miss that little imp. Wish I could have been there to see her go up the stairs. You'll now have to Charlotte-proof the house and get the gates up. But, she is CUTE.
GP
Post a Comment