Monday, January 15, 2007

Eat, Sleep And Be Merry

Today Charlotte had her first set of immunizations....five shots in the legs. She screamed, but I think it hurt us more than her. Tonight she was under the weather and her legs seemed to hurt as the ibuprofin wore off. Otherwise she is doing very well; still sleeping and now eating solid food. She doesn't like baby food but prefers "real" food cut into tiny pieces. She loves cheerios and bananas, likes congee (an over-cooked rice porridge she had in China), pasta and avocado and tolerates pears and cheese. Charlotte is "talking" more each day. She started out with adorable sounds; dadadada, mamama, babababa and now has added squawking like a parrot. Just about anything can be a toy as she explores her world and every day brings new developments; she never stops amazing us! Well that's about it....eating, sleeping, playing...we don't need to discuss the other thing she does. Enjoy the pictures.
More Toys!

Hangin' with us during dinner


I wonder how long I can hold this in my mouth?







Out on the town

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are keeping this blog going. Love the one with the shades.
Love, Carol

Anonymous said...

We are glad to see the pictures and the updates on how Charlotte is doing.
It's almost like being with your family.
We are so looking forward to meeting Charlotte.
Love, Aunt Dee

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris&Karen.I hope Karen you are doing well. I just love hearing all the things Charlotte is doing and love the pictures. Love the glasses! Can't wait to see your wonderfuul family. Love Aunt Camille.

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris and Karen,
The pictures are so cute. Charlotte is a beautiful baby.
We love seeing all these pictures of her. Karen, we hope you are feeling better. We are looking foward to seeing more pictures of her,and meeting her.
Love,
Steven,Michele,Marissa and Renee

Anonymous said...

chris & karen,and charlotte, we've been getting updates from dee, and she sent us your blog. we hope all is going well,she's beautiful! thinking of you, patrick &shirley